Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rumor Update

It's that time again. Rumors are beginning to swirl about the next batch of referrals. Last week people were saying that they'd heard all of September 05 LIDs would be included in the next batch. That would be lovely, but I don't think it's likely.

Now the rumors are that the cut off date is September 7. Big difference, huh? Last month's cut off was August 25, so that's almost 2 weeks. It's still better than those batches that came over the summer that covered less than a week.

We're in the process of renewing our I171H form that expires in the middle of February. This is the form that allows us to bring an orphan into the country. We need a new one if we won't complete travel before it expires. I'm thinking we won't be back from China by then! :) I think we may be lucky to have a referral by then.

So, should I start a betting pool on when we'll travel? Before P's birthday or after?