Thursday, November 09, 2006

Shots, But Not The Good Kind

I went today and started the round of various vaccinations that are recommended for going to China. Today was Hep A and Hep B, next month it's MMR and another round of one of the Heps and maybe a Tetanus. Then, it all started running together. As long as the doctor's office keeps up with it, I'll be OK. They also took some blood to "check my MMR titers". I need to get online and find out what that means. All it meant today was that I had to have blood drawn - which is worse than a shot as far as I'm concerned. It was all made better because I got a Bugs Bunny Band-Aid on one arm, and a Tazmanian Devil Band-Aid on the other arm. P, very sweetly, asked me if I also got a sucker. Alas, no.

Before all the shooting and drawing, I went to the gym! There's a new LA Fitness near us (probably less than a mile). I went and looked around last week and went back to join yesterday. My friend and yogi, S, went with me while I signed up after dragging me out of my house to go to a yoga class somewhere else. So I had a lovely yoga class yesterday (thanks, S) and a treadmill and weights session today.

What will tomorrow bring?