Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Referrals Are Trickling In

Lest it seem like I'm not keeping up with those who are still waiting, June referrals are starting to appear. It looks like the cut-off is November 7. Truly, I can't remember last month's cut-off, but I think it was October 31. I feel so bad for how slow things have gotten. I can't imagine that the CCAA is only getting through a week at a time. I feel bad for those parents who are reaching their "19 months since LID" mark, who like me thought it'd be 6 months from LID to referral.

Here are the blogs for people expecting referrals this month:
Our Journey to Paisley
Waiting for Karsynn
Our Adoption Journey - It's a BOY!
A Sister for Gabe and Julian
Fortune Cookie Monsters
3rd Culture Mum
Created in China
Our Journey to Charli
Jillian’s Journey
Journey to Allie
Waiting for Elianne Grace
The Amazing journey to Karlee
Desheng Darling
Emma’s Journey
Bringing Ju-lie Grace Home
Journey to Lily
Our Journey to Lucy
Jaida Ruth Hatcher baby name: Jaida Hatcher
Jaiden Falk baby name: Jaiden Falk
All for Olyvia

No comments: