Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day as officially a mother of two. I'm a little teary thinking about last year at this time.

On this DATE last year, we were in Beijing getting ready to fly to Guangzhou.

On the DAY last year, Mother's Day, we were one day away from meeting our dear Jojo. I can't believe it's been a year.

I'm not sure how we will celebrate on Wednesday, the date she was given to us, but we will celebrate. Maybe I'll manage to get some pictures taken and posted.

I know this post is a bit boring, but I have so many things going through my head right now and I'm a tiny bit emotional.

Here's hoping that our second year with Jo will be even better than the first. The first flew by and I felt like I was just hanging on for dear life. NOW, I feel like I can actually start living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So hard to believe it's been a year - yet in some ways it seems as though Jo has already been among us much longer.