Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Soccer is Life - Life is Soccer

Phoebe had an 8am soccer game on Saturday. We needed to be at the field at 7:30.

This is what the sky looked like when we left the house. My camera just refused to capture the redness of the sun.

Here's the team warming up. The dew on the ground almost makes it seem like Fall.



These pics are from the game. Once again the other team had uniforms very like ours. In fact, I think the only difference was the color of the socks. This time, the OTHER team wore the scrimmage jerseys.

I'm pretty sure that's a legal move. Ahem.

I love this pic simply because P is actually going after the ball.

And she's staying focused.

Another win for the Rock Angelz. Woo hoo

1 comment:

Christy said...

My goodness is soccer ever a part of your life-- GOOD for you guys!! It looks like they had a lot of fun and what a great thing to do together as a family.

Christy :)