Friday, March 02, 2007

Do The Crazy Dance With Me

Oh, come on. Don't act like you don't know the steps.

I haven't heard anything from our agency so far today. Two people on a yahoo group with Oct. 27, 05 LIDs said they've been told they're not in. They did not say how their agencies knew that. They did say that their agencies didn't know the official cut off date.

What this says to me is that there IS a cut off date. Which means they are wrapping up matching. WHICH MEANS next week is looking better and better for referrals. That's what I've been assuming, but I have seen a few rumors that it could be 2 weeks before referrals arrive. I'm choosing to stick with past experience with our agency and hoping that common sense will somehow factor in.

Whenever I hear something like referrals could not be here for 2 more weeks, my first thought is "there's no reason for that." Then I remember that several times throughout this process, there has been no rhyme or reason for all kinds of things.

To quote the late Uncle J, "It is what it is."

I will post any updates if I get any.

No comments: