Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well, We Can Go Now

Yep. I'm ready. I know, I haven't been feeling ready or prepared for anything, but all is well. Today I purchased Gerber finger foods to take to China and use to win the heart of my daughter. Yes, small star-shaped puffed rice something is now in my kitchen and I'm ready for China.

AND I registered at Babies R Us today. Of course, when I try to go look at it online, I have to look by the registry number. If I put in our last name and TX, it comes back with nothing. If I put in the first 2 letters of our last name, my first name and TX, it actually comes up. I know what you're thinking, but the last name is spelled correctly on the registry. So, it's a darn good thing those shower invitations haven't gone out yet. Ha. Gotta get that address list to my wonderful friends throwing this shower. (By the way, S, the stork WILL get used again AFTER MY shower! It will not go missing. HeeHee)

But for now, I need to pack for NYC where I'll be spending a wonderful weekend away with my hubby. One last hurrah. Who knows when we'll make it there again.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

I think the box that stork came in said it could be used a max of 4 times. Sorry, it's days are numbered. :)