Thursday, March 01, 2007

Almost Through Another Week

So, here it is late on Thursday night. It has been a long and tiring week.

Uncle J's funeral was today. It was a lovely service. That sounds cliche, but it was nice hearing what a strong, brave, and faith-filled person he was all the way to the end.

There are no more adoption rumors to report from today. It's probably a good thing that most of my day was otherwise occupied, or I would have been glued to my computer hitting refresh on my email and my yahoo groups.

Our agency sent an email saying they are trying to get any and all information that they can on referrals and hope to have an update tomorrow. If we hear anything, I will definitely post it.

I'm going on a women's retreat this weekend. The timing couldn't be better. I didn't decide to go until a couple of weeks ago, and boy am I glad I did. Hopefully it will recharge my reserves for the anticipated joyous news next week.

No comments: