Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's The Last Day of February...

...do you know where the children are?

OK, I'm just a bit anxious. No, not anxious. Flipping out? Yeah, that's more like it.

I still have no ideas of when referrals will arrive. Phoebe assures me that we'll see her sister's picture tomorrow. I don't know if she has an inside track, but I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't seen any rumors about when referrals will arrive. I really miss the Rumor Queen, but hey, what are you gonna do? Rumors are starting to swirl about where she actually is.

I emailed our agency yesterday asking if there was any reason to hope that there would be a batch of referrals this week. They don't know, but are staying in contact with the Beijing office awaiting any word.

UPDATE: We received an email from our agency at about 9:30 this morning that the next batch should include our LID. We assumed that, but it's nice to see it in writing. The email seemed to indicate that there were no LIDs after ours, which makes me a bit sad. Allen pointed out that when they've sent similar emails in the past, referrals usually arrive the next week.

I will post when I have heard anything new, rumor or otherwise.

So close...

No comments: