Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Feeling Much Better Now

Well, I'm on my way to being excited. Thanks in large part to my friend Sarah, who called last night to share the seemingly simple fact that February is already half way over. She was so excited upon having this realization that she had to call to get me excited. As she said, it does in fact seem like I JUST posted those referrals that came February 1st and two weeks have passed. Only 2 or 3 weeks to go for us.

That's just crazy. Without Chinese New Year thrown in, I'd say for sure it would only be 2 weeks. I don't know how Chinese New Year is going to effect the timing. Last year, CNY was January 29. There were referrals January 4, January 25 and February 25. From that, it looks entirely possible that the next batch won't be effected by CNY and will come in just 2 weeks. With CCAA closed for a week, it seems like there would be a delay. Hmmm.

Jeez. Now's the time when I start babbling incoherently.

No comments: