Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Don't Want to Brag, but...

No, I'm not going to brag.

This morning, we had our family interview at the school Phoebe WILL be going to next year. We found out how she did on the test she took a couple of weeks ago. She did very well. We are extremely proud of her, because she did her best and it showed. If you want to know the details of how she scored, email me and I'll be more than happy to spill everything.

We are excited about the new school. They have a great curriculum and philosophy. I'm a little anxious about the homeschool aspect of it, but I know we can do anything we put our minds to. It's such a fantastic opportunity for Phoebe and for me. After A & I went to the informational meetings in December, we both left thinking "I wish my school had been like that. I wish I'd been taught like that."

I'm going to miss the school P goes to now...well, until little sister enrolls in a year or so. It's a fantastic school and she has learned so much there. But beyond that, she has been so loved and nurtured there. Each year, her teachers have been so loving and caring. Beyond school subjects, P has learned to be loving and caring as well.

No comments: