Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let the Cleaning Begin!

Last night we FINALLY got the Christmas decorations out of the baby's room and put back into the attic. Heaven help us, I don't know where we are going to put the storage boxes, etc. during Christmas next year. We'll figure that out when we get there.

Today, I cleaned up the rest of her room....Mostly. I have maternity clothes that I loaned to a friend's daughter that I need to go through and sort. Some will go to a friend and the rest I will bag up for the local charity. Apparently, I won't be wearing those again. But, that's ok.

I made a short list of things that I need to do to get the room presentable. Kind of a first round of cleaning/decorating. Then we'll see what needs to be done from there. Maybe I'll finally get some pictures up of an almost completed nursery.

I keep eyeing the refrigerator, the pantry, and the junk drawers (still haven't gotten to those) as things that need to be cleaned out. Why the sudden need to go through and toss expired medicine? It's not something I've set aside time to do before. P's closet, the playroom, MY closet, the OFFICE (yes dear, I know)...the list goes on and on.

And it must all be done now.

No comments: