Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Packages and more packages

Our agency emailed again today to let everyone know that "the package" I mentioned in yesterday's post was, in fact, not full of referrals. They apologized for getting everyone's hopes up, although they never said they were sure the package contained referrals. They said that they "hoped" it did. I know, not being in this batch it is probably easier for me to not be annoyed. There may be others who are annoyed, but I hope that doesn't last long.

The agency email went on to say that the CCAA had mailed another package yesterday and one more today and, again, they REALLY hope that one of these contains referrals. These packages should arrive this week, so hopefully that means referrals will arrive this week.

Folks, I don't know what I'm going to be like next month. I may need assistance completing my daily errands, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to drive from point A to point B without taking out pedestrians or other cars due to my distracted state of mind. Carrying on a meaningful conversation may be right out.

No comments: