Thursday, May 10, 2007

Four and a Half Hours

We set our alarms for 6am. I'm not sure why.

We both woke up a little after 4. Now, we're kinda just killing time.

P is still asleep. She'll be going to the airport with us. At first, we were going to have a friend take us to the airport and let MIL take P to school. Then we found out the friend would have to do some juggling to get her own kids to school, and A suggested that maybe it'd be OK for our kindergartner to be a few minutes late to school. That sounded great to me.

We're all packed except for things we need to use this morning. We managed to be able to use our airline miles to upgrade to business for the flight out this morning. It doesn't look like we'll be able to do that coming back, but I'm sure everything will work out fine.

I can't believe this day has finally come. We'll be landing in Beijing in about 27 hours. Wow. Maybe I shouldn't have actually written that. That seems like a lot of traveling.

I'll try to post when we are in our room. What a day this will be. I'm pretty relaxed. More than I expected. Must be all the prayer. Keep it up.

See you in Beijing.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I've got goose bumps. I'll be following along.