Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wandering Around Shamian Island

This afternoon, we went for a foot massage. Well, not just a foot massage, they also massaged our backs while our feet were soaking. It was the perfect thing to do the day after climbing the Wall. And after traveling for so many hours.

It's nice to be here at the White Swan, because we know we don't have to pack up and go anywhere for 13 days. We can settle in.

We just had dinner here at the hotel at a Japanese restaurant. It was quite tasty. We've come back to the room to watch the Spanish F1 Grand Prix. When we walked in, I said to A, "You know, there's going to be a baby in here tomorrow night." He said, "Yeah, that'll be different."

I know I keep repeating this, but I can't believe we're finally here. Whew.

I know everyone wants to see pics of us holding Josie. So do I. I can't wait to post them.

Tick, tock.

7 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, you are cracking me up...I am loving reading your posts...sounds like what my trip will go like...;)

I calculate by now you have Miss J. What a wonderful Mother's Day! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Be safe and share when you can.

Hugz,

A

Dawn said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I'm so glad that you've made it to China, all safe and sound!! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of you holding your sweet Miss Josie!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!

~Dawn :)

Anonymous said...

has A defected to Hong Kong yet?! Happy Mom's Day - you are in my thoughts!!
All out of cribs? Like you thought she might sleep in one anyway... she's gonna need some mommy snuggles!!

Anonymous said...

btw - the ffot massage sounds lovely - might you inquire about an aloe dip for the scorched skin?!

Anonymous said...

On pins and needles waiting for tomorrow's entry! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. I can't wait to see pics of Josie with her new family. I love you! Mom